Books In New York- update





I've received a lot of emails today about various stores on this blog that have closed. It's a crying shame and a frustrating part of posting anything about bookstores that they are closing at an alarming rate. I began this project after I had lived in New York for about 6 years and felt very familiar with the bookstores there and their relative health. I moved to the west coast about 2 years ago, while this blog was still in its beginnings, and haven't really kept it up. I suppose I should have simply deleted the blog, but the response for it was very good and I figured that as long as it was at least somewhat useful to people, I would leave it up. I fear that the time of its usefulness may be drawing to a close. I've been moving some posts over to my new blog, and I may, in the future, continue to make new bookstore posts there. I appreciate all the great feedback I've received since I first published this blog, and I hope someone there in the city, with lots of time to devote to it, can create a similar visual catalog of New York's great book places. (Photo from Unchanging Window).

12 comments:

belinda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
belinda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
key tag printing said...

That is indeed saddening. Bookstores will always be very comforting to me to go to :(

xfxu said...

The special design and unique armani watches logo at first glance of armani wallets allow it to be so popular. Do you want to own bags or Wallets now? Recently, more and more people would like to choose shopping online instead of shopping in stores.As you can see below, we have collected many Louis Vuitton Bracelets, discount emporio armani watches in different styles and colors for your selection

xfxu said...

gucci uk is considered by many people to be the finest quality, full-lead crystal made today.It contains a minimum of 32%PbO, making the crystal optically very pure.There you can not only watch but also feel, learn to know about the new fashion element of gucci uk sale.

Techno Shawon said...

Clash of clans Mod Apk

HD Streamz Mod APK

Netflix MOD APK

Best Link Shortner

ApkPuren

Anime Ultima


abbas said...

Thanks for the post. Very interesting post. This is my first time visit here. I found so much interesting stuff in your blog. Keep posting.. little-snitch-crack

awning in pune said...

Iris Enterprises awning in pune and canopy in pune
Iris Enterprises awning in pune and tensile structure in pune
Iris awning manufacturers in pune and canopy manufacturers in pune
awning in pune
canopy in pune
tensile structure in pune
bird net in pune
pigeon net in pune

leading awning in pune , leading tensile structure manufacturer in pune
awning in pune by awning dealers in pune

Anonymous said...

laptop repair pune
laptop service center pune
laptop repair shop
laptop repair pune
laptop repair shop pune

Team Educational said...

Thanks for the blog, Its good and valuable information.
Montessori training in chennai

DIM said...

contact us, if you are looking for,

Court marriage in Delhi

Court Marriage in Haridwar

Court marriage Roorkee

Arya Samaj mandir Dehradun

Arya Samaj mandir Haridwar

Arya Samaj mandir Roorkee

Sowmya said...

Informative post..
Do checkout these residential villas at coimbatore, nilgiris & anaikatti at affordable price..
Villas in Coimbatore, Nilgiris, Anaikatti